Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Kouhai and a Ray of Hope

Dex-chan lover
They're like the type of couple that breaks up after letting loose all that steam in bed.

Dex-chan lover
just like thy said: Their relationship would develop faster if not because Uzaki's trait.

by the way, there's a manga where a man leave her tsundere childhood friend because of stress caused by tsundere's verbal&physical abusing
*EDIT: https://mangadex.org/title/55481/a-sword-master-childhood-friend-power-harassed-me-harshly-so-i-broke-off-our-relationship-and-made-a-fresh-start-at-the-frontier-as-a-magic-swordsman

This chapter is a perfect example of why I love this story, and the majority of the characters, but I detest uzaki-chan herself. Regardless, good chapter, I look forward to the next one.

i think uzaki trope is just too outdated for most of us that it makes me kinda sick personally, if they gonna date each other, it better be after uzaki reform her personality and be a more honest person

Dex-chan lover
@Crackdark15 @El-philo
https://mangadex.org/title/55481/a-sword-master-childhood-friend-power-harassed-me-harshly-so-i-broke-off-our-relationship-and-made-a-fresh-start-at-the-frontier-as-a-magic-swordsman
@Bloodhunt749 is you guessing right?

What is this "ray of hope" that's going on???

Maybe Uzaki herself is pretty conscious and tries to use her old "teasing" method to get herself with senpai aaaaand it backfires. MAYBE NOT.

Aggregator gang
Damn, the irony is so crunchy! If it wasn't for her masking her excitement with being insufferable Senpai woulda been closer to confessing. Oh well, good luck to these two.

He asks why these TWO do this. Mate, UZAKI DOES IT TO HERSELF! If she wasn't so persistent in being annoying, he wouldn't be as pissed as he is and they'd be closer because of it! xD

I guess progress isn’t allowed until the little sisters plan (probably to cause jealousy by coming onto sakurai) from previous chap is shoved into the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread