Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Kouhai and a Ray of Hope

If you lookup the definition of the phrase "shooting yourself in the food", you will see a picture of Uzaki mocking her senpai.

You know.. I am starting to empathize with the people who hate Uzaki..

For different reasons, but still... Sometimes the characters in this manga act like they are mentally challenged and a few years behind.

But given the lack of progress and the introduction of absurdly shitty characters like his dad... it might just be the mangaka who is a bit disconnected from reality

I was sweating over here
thinking that Uzaki's dad would end up finding out who Uzaki likes would either be the bond of a lifetime or a blood bath of the century.
Maybe in the next couple of chapters or something

Let's place some bets. 1) who will confess first. 2) will it come before or after 100 chapters. 3) Will the series still go on after that? 4) If not, will there be a sequel?

@ragtime I am no expert but let's guess 1)I feel it will be pretty obvious to both of them that they like each other by the time we get to a confession but I'll go with Sakurai being the first one to confess 2)It obviously won't happen before 90 chapters or so because author wouldn't want to bind up before a 3rd anime season 3) Confession would be the finaley i feel 4)I don't think there will be a sequel

ergeofgreat.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@MarshallLeeA Best part of the return chapter.
Nodoka's entire little hand grasping one of Shinichi's fingers to say goodbye. UwU

Aggregator gang
Aaaand no progress. I guess I shouldn’t be too upset, I have no faith that this manga will continue after they become a couple, so I shouldn’t be hoping for it to end soon.

Dex-chan lover
the best Jojokes are the ones that aren't overdone. That's an iconic Dio line, but I honestly can't say I've ever seen it referenced before in anything else.

I'm more angry at all of you commenting because I EXPECTED PROGRESS WITH OVER 200 FUCKING COMMENTS YOU DICKS

And now I'm making it worse.

Users who are viewing this thread