Valentine Kiss - Ch. 12

I know it's not going to go well but I still hope it does kajsjdhdfjhf
tysm for updates<3

Thank You for update.

It would be really great, if her last life has a little happy path & romance in it.

Ugh... I don't get why they're trying to steal a rare, famous jewel to make money... Like If it's so famous, then it would be instantly recognizable, the moment they tried to sell it. I was hoping that Lushen would talk them out of it or something, but looks like that's not going to happen... I'm just gonna curl up in a corner and brace for heartbreak now... (T^T)

Double-page supporter
@NineTails To be completely honest, I wonder if Valentine is even that smart to think about that issue. They were an angel at first, but angels aren't omniscient like their respective God. They only know what they are told when it's relevant for whatever task they are given and what information they collect from observations. While Valentine had indeed lived other lives, I don't think it was established how long they lived in each life, and it's clear that they don't always start from birth nor do they inherit the memories of the people they reincarnate into if their current vessel is anything to go by. As such, Valentine has a limited amount of knowledge and understanding of certain things. Sure, they are intelligent enough to get where they are in their current life, but the fact that Valentine hasn't realized the problem with trying to sell a recognized jewel suggests that they aren't familiar enough with how the market works as a whole, or at the very least they don't have a very good ability to think and plan ahead.

As for the others, they are all either too stupid to realize the problem or at least one of them thinks they can sell it to some underworld buyers without getting ripped off or mugged by said people when they try to sell it.

The calm before the storm. This is so tragic watching these stupid children chase after a pipe dream only to die as pawns as part of some noblemen's politics

Users who are viewing this thread