Valhalla Otintin-kan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Welcumming Blowjob

this translation is trash. it is fun to do for a couple of chapters, but then it just becomes cringe to read

Fed-Kun's army
The translation is what keeps it a funny sex themed manga instead of straight up shota hentai fantasy lmao

I love croot, I am crooting

I don't generally care about meme translations unless it's over the top, which this kinda is at this point, maybe tone it down a bit?

Are people seriously reading this and thinking that the translation is stupid? No, the manga itself is cringe as fuck and the translation is the most entertaining aspect of this whole series. C'mon people

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, if this was translated normally it would be so generic and boring. The translations is making this as entertaining as it is.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t get it why people is complaining about the translation when they can just stop reading this or translate the manga themselves. Look. The translator is so sad that they even had to to use 177013 to express their feeling.

Yo, love this meme-y translation so goddamn much. Keep it up! Fuck all 'em "proper" translators! They can do it themselves, go wild !!!

Grammars weird, randomly putting Japanese words anywhere, weird sound effects, and CROOT. This translator’s all we need. All others are unnecessary. They have entered god level translation just by adding or changing a few words to make the story a hentai based comedy rather than just a hentai. Don’t stop, you’re doing it right. Complainers are just people who can’t stretch their minds to auto correct some grammar and remember what simple Japanese words like sugoi dekai means. All the others are uncultured. Besides, we didn’t “come” for the plot. Nobody ever does.

The translation in combination of the manga is what makes it so great. Don't stop with the memey translation pls

crot hanya bisa dinikmati generasi terpilih 90-99an, selebihnya mereka ngga paham cerita di forum crot. lanjutkan!

This manga only deserves MEME TRANSLATION no other will do! Imagine trying to take this seriously? Fuck no LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread