Valhalla Otintin-kan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Pro Gamer Move

Dex-chan lover
Don't listen to minority tantrum. Why would you even need proper TL for this? This manga is a shitpost to begin with, and your meme is great.

Dex-chan lover
i'm fine with this translation most non tran words are already well known for most people who interest in japanese culture.
lmfao when saw john wick ref there 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’d rather not understand a thing vs not seeing chapters. The fact it’s so fuckin dumb alone is why I don’t want it properly done like why bother

Aggregator gang
This is a hilarious trash tier isekai which benefits from a humorous translation. As long as the overall idea of what the conversations are about can be expressed it's perfectly fine. No one is reading this manga because they want a 100% accurate translation of its shitty plot. Besides, since English isn't your first language take this opportunity as a fun way to improve your skills for future translations.

Dex-chan lover
eh, as long as its highly entertaining it doesn't have to make sense.
You do you mate.

Dex-chan lover
Please keep the current translation style. It takes some getting used to but it fit this manga perfectly.

What are you talking about? "Will there be a proper translation?"

Bah

This is the canon and proper translation in my book. This is hilarious and fits this weird Manga so well.

Keep doing this translation, its fucking gold.

to be fair I doubt a "proper translation" would be that different so please keep this way

Users who are viewing this thread