Valhalla Otintin-kan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Pro Gamer Move

reu

Dex-chan lover
@soladox some manga need meme tls.
No cared or even knew about ghost stories before it go it's famous dub

Noooooo, pls continue with your tranlations, i admit that it was a bit hard reading (laughing too much), but this level is just perfect!!
There's no way to read this without your tl meme, it will be too boring.

Aggregator gang
Don't listen to other people's tantrum. At least if the 'procedure' problem from some chapter before already been resolved, then there's no one that can blaming you anymore. 😎

It's okay, people who's reading the pirated manga here already included as 'shitty' too. 😂

Group Leader
That translation just make it 10 times better, why people are even asking to change it 🤔

If you dont know what the untranslated words mean, your not a true weeb. Get your normie ass out of here

Its hard not to laugh and not be horny as well xD

As always, superb translation... keep it up
This is basically the dragon balls z dub parody from teamfourstar

But i do wonder what the real translations are lmao

love you're translation never change, it even remembers about the one manga where the main character lines were replaced with the scotish stereotype it really brings a air of originality and I would love to read more

This is the perfect method of reinterpreting lines not what the "real" translators do.
The phrase from John Wick was perfectly integrated.

Double-page supporter
The meme translation was amazing, no need for a proper one.

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty sure we all got that John Wick reference :)

Also, i'm wondering when will he get laid. So far he's been doing nothing besides preliminaries with the onee sans right ?

Honestly this manga is so wacky that the meme TL is just the cherry on top, so even without a 100% proper TL its still great, if anything i feel like a proper TL might not make it as fun to read.

Thanks for the translation and idk what you mean by proper. This is as proper as it gets for this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread