Valhalla Otintin-kan - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Still a Better Love Story than Twilight

Group Leader
@tn1aderp : well that goes for you only, I'm enjoying this translations and actually think it suits a series narrated by a horny shota (at least it gives this work a distinctive).

Hope it doesn't get too serious, I'm reading this shit for those crack translations.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of brothel keeps a gigglo that openly hates women as their #1. Honestly I thought Hilda and Ursula would react like Charlotte when they found out what that guy is doing. Pls let char throw him to some orcs that would make a good lesson for him 😈. BTW could we keep the real titles for the chapters pls. Can't say I enjoyed this one.

Aggregator gang
@tn1aderp
Again, if it was properly translated, lots of readers wont read it anyway and they just skip over it. Sometimes you need to be creative on translating or else it will be boring entirely.

If you dont like it, then why bother to read it anyway??? Nobody forced you to read it

I am not being offense with you, just stating it why you are being forced to read despite you already know this is trash.

As for me, I am quite enjoyed it as long as they dont overdoing meme/jokes or else I will complaint too, but giving them some advices instead offend them which is a better way.

Lol the story is really good, but the translation really make it much good.

Our fight will be legendary!

Dex-chan lover
Which manga is this credit page from? https://mangadex.org/chapter/1224001/26

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't the brothel market him better? He was quite an investment. It's like a car dealer ordering a Lamborghini in, but then not even trying to sell it at all.

@Kaarme when you put a new engine into a Lamborghini you have to warm up the engine a bit to make sure there aren't any flaws in the block yes? A Lambo is a 150k+ investment, if it ends up being a lemon that's 150K out of YOUR pocket (if a dealer can prove it DOA they can send it back to the factory to get fixed free of charge). Getting him warmed up is just a natural sequence of events. The part I don't get is letting him go after 3 years x.O;

Users who are viewing this thread