Valhalla Otintin-kan - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - The Big Black D(ick)ragon

Dex-chan lover
Do you think succubi make desserts out of cum?
Cumshot shortcake, parfait made from whisked whites, flambé post-nut chestnut cake

Thank everyone over at Tomoshibi scan for the amazing translation
Yes, except no whisked whites; there aren't enough varied proteins to make the interconnected network necessary to trap air within, unlike with egg whites.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, except no whisked whites; there aren't enough varied proteins to make the interconnected network necessary to trap air within, unlike with egg whites.
Just add milk or eggs or what ever, I was board and wanted to make people laugh.
It's not like I took the time to look up the calories, recipe replacements and so on.
Although the fact that you took that into consideration, makes me have to ask how would you even know this?!

Dex-chan lover
Just add milk or eggs or what ever, I was board and wanted to make people laugh.
It's not like I took the time to look up the calories, recipe replacements and so on.
Although the fact that you took that into consideration, makes me have to ask how would you even know this?!
I'm a cook, and I particularly enjoy understanding the science behind cooking; not that "molecular gastronomy" deconstructed food BS, but understanding why things do what they do. Egg whites work because they have a particular mix of proteins that entangle with each other and entrap air in very fine bubbles, and is why it takes so long and so much effort to whisk them up by hand, while an electronic stand or hand mixer makes it go very quickly, because the extra speed introduces a lot more air and quicker than is possible by hand. By comparison, semen is made up of citric acid, free amino acids, fructose, enzymes, phosphorylcholine, prostaglandin, potassium, and zinc, along with the sperm, of course; however, the sperm (and thus the major volume of protein contained within) is a very minor component by volume. You simply cannot whip it in the same way. This is why you can soak chickpeas or take the water from a can of chickpeas (or really, any beans) and whip it similarly to eggs, in fact; beans are very high in several proteins including glycoalbumins, the same major protein type that makes egg whites (there's actually several kinds in egg whites, but they all fall under this catagory) so useful for fining and turning into whipped whites.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a cook, and I particularly enjoy understanding the science behind cooking; not that "molecular gastronomy" deconstructed food BS, but understanding why things do what they do. Egg whites work because they have a particular mix of proteins that entangle with each other and entrap air in very fine bubbles, and is why it takes so long and so much effort to whisk them up by hand, while an electronic stand or hand mixer makes it go very quickly, because the extra speed introduces a lot more air and quicker than is possible by hand. By comparison, semen is made up of citric acid, free amino acids, fructose, enzymes, phosphorylcholine, prostaglandin, potassium, and zinc, along with the sperm, of course; however, the sperm (and thus the major volume of protein contained within) is a very minor component by volume. You simply cannot whip it in the same way. This is why you can soak chickpeas or take the water from a can of chickpeas (or really, any beans) and whip it similarly to eggs, in fact; beans are very high in several proteins including glycoalbumins, the same major protein type that makes egg whites (there's actually several kinds in egg whites, but they all fall under this catagory) so useful for fining and turning into whipped whites.
I am not going to lie I was both stunned and extremely impressed by your well written explanation. I truly feel as if I have learned something by reading this, although I am not sure if it will ever come in handy for someone like me. I do make home cooking quite often but I am extremely amateurish in my skill set, I can follow a recipe and that's about it.
Although I wish you a lot of success in your future at heston blumenthal's restaurant lol, but seriously your explanation really give me the same vibes as him. Also please never try baking with your or someone else seed their are some lines that shouldn't be crossed in the kitchen.

Dex-chan lover
Face: C

I legit got kinda sad seeing that... If this was the real world having an ugly face basically means you die alone. Everyone swipes left.... everyone. Or at least 22,000 people withing a 50KM radius all said no on every app i tried... I'm going to die alone
True.
Unless you're like Shouta with a very big D. :meguupog:
Or is filthy rich. :meguu:
You sound like you have neither though. :meguusmug:

Like everyone else here on this website. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Face: C

I legit got kinda sad seeing that... If this was the real world having an ugly face basically means you die alone. Everyone swipes left.... everyone. Or at least 22,000 people withing a 50KM radius all said no on every app i tried... I'm going to die alone
I think you’re hanging out with the wrong peeps, but I’d advise stepping away from apps, working on your body, get a career that makes money, spend a MINIMUM effort changing what you don’t like about your face to not go full MJ, and learn how to be social.

It’s not easy, but a C level face isn’t a (social) death sentence.

Dex-chan lover
I think you’re hanging out with the wrong peeps, but I’d advise stepping away from apps, working on your body, get a career that makes money, spend a MINIMUM effort changing what you don’t like about your face to not go full MJ, and learn how to be social.

Dude, shut the fuck up. Don’t fucking throw the advice but everyone is fucking tried and done already so fuck off in fucking die fucking leave me alone you fucking piece of shit holy fucking shit don’t you fucking think I’ve tried all those fucking things you fucking piece of fucking stupid Cunt whore piece of fucking asshole.

Dex-chan lover

What do you think that I have a fucking try that like I’ve lost 100 pounds I fucking cotton six fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you die die die

Seriously fuck you and I hope you fucking die you piece of shit. Why the fuck would you even throw that fucking shit out there without the fucking basic assumption that it has been already tried and done you stupid fucking piece of shit fucking slit your fucking wrists.

Dex-chan lover
What do you think that I have a fucking try that like I’ve lost 100 pounds I fucking cotton six fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you die die die

Seriously fuck you and I hope you fucking die you piece of shit. Why the fuck would you even throw that fucking shit out there without the fucking basic assumption that it has been already tried and done you stupid fucking piece of shit fucking slit your fucking wrists.
.........:lul::lol::02::chad::pacman:

You know, for the life of me I can't understand how someone with your sparkling personality gets rejected... Yeah, must be the C level face. Ha.

Users who are viewing this thread