Valhalla Otintin-kan

chapter 2.2. shes horny for 2x index finger. I know that is large for a Japanese but tbh that is small... My Excalibur is not the grandest but I think its enough to purify her.

what's with the forced comedy and inside indonesia type of a joke? smh just translate it in Indonesian instead

considering how the first chapter has mentioned pron books, I didn't really expect this to be not an h-manga.

Group Leader
At first I thought the translation was terrible, but then I realized it was purposely terrible because that's the only way to make this terrible manga great. It wraps all the way around bad and back into good.

holy shit, when the skyrim references started I totally lost it....now we know this is modded skyrim isekai kek

keep the good work mate

This is an epic gag meme manga with a mix of “How is this not hentai.” The translation is the best for this manga, it revitalizes the boring plot to a high degree where it becomes addictive. This is a very worth read for laughs and cool one off.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the best things i have ever read. This is Ghost Stories level of comedy in manga form. Rating: 9001/10

Lmao cant believe this became a manga, read the wn raws til 120, been basically dead for half a year but the story is aight. No significant drama just a horny mc with a sizable harem

To demonstrate how the latter chapters plays out, the MC had a potion made for him that made him into even more of a shota in exchange for a bigger ween

For those who want to read the novel here: https://novel18.syosetu.com/n6804dy/
*flies away*

Users who are viewing this thread