Valhalla Otintin-kan

😂😂Huahahahahha gwe suka translate indonesia nya... huahahaha paraaaah kebanyakan baca stensil buahahaha "kontol magis" mantab cuk! 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
I had this saved for a few weeks hoping a chapter will get released, I am happy now~

There's ever one failed manga that resembles this. The reason is it shows unnecessary plot such a tense action and excessive level of horny chick which i think ruin the manga itself (i will not say the manga name). On the other hand, this manga didn't have such action genre but a slice of life (?) And comedy Vibe to make the feels more enjoyable, although its such a shame that the MC is shota but i guess that's for the best to increase the comedic level so i particularly dont mind about it

Uhmm... Can they at least replace the p**** in the title? It looks so sus when I see it in my follows list. LMAO

Dex-chan lover
Lol why the fuk the English chapter title written as "crooott"

Power Uploader
I was surprised when I saw that this ain't a manhua after seeing that title, even more surprised when I saw the sexual violence tag, even more surprised when I saw the shota tag, even more surprised when I read the first chapter and gave it a 7/10. This manga is indeed full of surprises.

Users who are viewing this thread