Valhalla Otintin-kan

This manga made me LMAO... ty for translation
And to ppl that dog the translation, then do it your DAMN self

Tomoshibi scan you are doing the lords work. Fuck a proper translation, I wouldent want it any other way.

I've already lost count on how many times I did it but 999 times in just 3 years? seems too impossible.
but this is promising to be part of the nhntai community

Only 1000 times in 3 years? You gotta pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers!

On a side note, I appreciate you trying to translate and do everything yourself. My advice is invest in a good proof-reader. Using Indonesian slangs or "jokes" does not work in English. Change "fapfap" to "masturbate" and "crot" to "come" or something else. Idk it's just really cringe for me when I read it in an English translation. There's also other grammatical errors which is why you should invest in a proof-reader.

ok what the hell did the author think while naming this like we have the covers already now the name joins in or what
and even worse i see many people saying that this is good but i dont wanna read it

The translation is so bad but the series is fun smut series lmao, it's not serious. I will just look for the raw because the translation is really bad though

This kind of story isn't my usual cup of tea. This one no longer need forgiveness, what it needs are protection.
Thank you for the hen read, and hen translation.

Group Leader
AUTHOR DONT LISTEN TO HATE WE LOVE THE MEME TRANASLATION. I COME BACK EVERY DAY TO SEE IF YOU HAVE UPDATED YET.

1000 be some rookie numbers within 3 years. Can easily do 2-3 times a day.

Users who are viewing this thread