Valhalla Otintin-kan

Anyone recommend me something like this reverse world.

This is my collection so far

-reversal moral
-immortal swordsman(not really good)
-valgalla penis mansion

Double-page supporter
The smut and ecchi aspects are definitely this manga's top priority, the manga itself takes place in a country/city where men can be sold as se* slaves/prostitutes to women.

The manga itself isn't that bad, but the scanlation turned out pretty mediocre with the usage of broken Japanese and Indonesian slangs like "wkwkwkwk" (which is a similar slang to "lmao", "rofl", or etc), "crooot" (the letter "o" is read as the "o" from words like "or", "word" and etc. "crooot" is literally just a slang word for ejaculations, the same with its english slang; "sploooge" and etc), and etc.

Though at first the scanlations are pretty awful in terms of quality control and delivering the dialogues/plots in readable format due to the scanlator treating it as a joke, hopefully they'll re-scanlate those parts with better dialogue and less usage of broken Japanese so for the time being, I thank you for your attempts at scanlating this and do keep in mind I appreciate your efforts, it's not the worst type of scanlation I've read so far. (The worst ones I've read so far are the doujins from n**ntai that literally has the words "bad quality" written into every speech bubble it has)

Note for the scanslators: Terima kasih telah memberikan kita format yang dapat kami baca dengan bahasa inggris, semoga harimu penuh dengan kebahagiaan and kesenangan

Power Uploader
@Human_the_2nd thank you very much for your feedback and advice, yeah i know those doujins is by far one of the worst, i just realized after i upload it, I want to fix it but unfortunately I can't delete it.,
I'll try to improve my translation in the future.,

Dex-chan lover
I'm giving it a 1/10 for now because there are so few chapters that it isn't even worth reading.
Might change that if it ever gets above 20 chapters, but that won't happen any time soon. It never does.
There is literally no point to this even existing with so little content.

Read the description and title.. can only go tf. Probs never getting adapted into an anime for the title lmao

Dex-chan lover
at this point i dont want 'proper' translation, just the memes are ok

Users who are viewing this thread