Vampeerz - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Love

Dex-chan lover
Aria's reasons are perfectly valid. People forget about the problems of being immortals, one being to survive all your friends/family/lovers and it's pretty sad on the long term knowing you will never die but people you cherish will and you just want to die because in the end you're always alone. I think they're a similiar problem in Doctor Who. Just hopr they find a compromise to that, because both reasons are understandables.

oh this is fun. this is real fun. I have waiting for shou grasping such a complicated topic like living and death with a sparkle of yuri on top. Also hope shou end this with aria actually die. That would be an impactful ending

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt yeah it's kind of obvious when you put few minutes to think about it, so the protagonist appear to be a little..... Stupid, or naive. Right, the vampire isn't doing a good job at explaining either but that's just her personality.

I don't think this is gonna have a happy ending but I want to seee ittttt

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata The only way to have a good ending is to have Aria losing her immortality somehow. Ichika is more naive than stupid and she is in love so she can't bring herself to kill Aria.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt even if the vampire girl said that MC wouldn’t turn into a vampire from the bite, this does not necessarily means that there aren’t methods for her to become one.
Aria losing immortality is a way to solve this, but letting MC gain immortality is probably another.

Also, glad that there still isn’t a Drama tag

Lux

Power Uploader
This has good potential. Hope it doesn't turn to shit.

Double-page supporter
"I'll kill you on my death bed" is one outcome, but I wonder if the grandma already made such a promise.

Group Leader
So, it will become Twilight minus the dick? She will become a vampire so they'll always be together huh.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt Yes, valid reasons, but I can't help thinking it's a bit more specific than that; the general case is real, but she's mostly moping because her love died.

Double-page supporter
That was a good point tho.

The problem with most romances is that the 'love' the MCs boast of, is nothing more than infatuation and selfishness. Just like pretty much every other aspect of mordern life. Life sure is hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
>Confess at chapter 3

Wait that's illegal.

On a sidenote, here's a writing prompt:
An immortal race of people require humans to kill them with their consent. The reason they all want to die is because the end of humanity is very near. It's now or literally never.

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN That writing prompt reminds me of a webcomic that's been on hiatus for ages now. Zombie apocalypse, humans are nearly extinct, vampires show up to save some people because they'll starve to death without them. Sounds interesting right? Well it'll never fucking finish because that guy never finishes anything. Has like five webcomics, all on hiatus for 9 years or more in most cases. I'm not bitter about this at all. No sir, not bitter.

Dex-chan lover
@dragondeathlord Yeah, that's probably what killed the comic. Getting a movie adaptation for your free webcomic? There's no way that wasn't distracting, shall we say, comic hiatus is pretty understandable. Lot of stuff to do and such. But then that movie enters development hell, sayonara motivation.

Users who are viewing this thread