Vampeerz - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Retake

Dex-chan lover
She INITIATED the kisss!!!! I'm shookt!
Also im not used there is no epic credit page this time.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused trought, but who grabbed the dark girl and apparently got carried to the house? 🤔
It looks like no one know at the house knew about her being transported, is this a work of another vampire?

Dex-chan lover
@Serpente915 the old man and his grandson were charmed it seems, but I'm not sure who by.

Looks like the nympho lesbian vampire is having Indian for dinner. If we don't get some delicious shibari next chapter I'll be more than a little disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
A love rival ? Really ?? As if she was not struggling enough with her love life. Nice chapter tho

Huh, it was kind of surprising seeing Ichika referred to as having huge tits this chapter. It never even registered in my mind that Ichika's meant to be considered busty. I guess I've gotten so used to seeing improbably large breasts in other manga and anime that Ichika's seem unremarkable to me even though they're fairly big relative to her age and weight by real life standards.

Maybe its just me but why does it look like khara is being raped here in page 27 by the grandpa and his grandson wtf!? The way they lift up one of her leg make it seem they are trying to rape her to me

Fed-Kun's army
I'm failing to see the "big tits" they speak of, but to each their own perspective on size, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread