Vampeerz - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Checkup

Dex-chan lover
They’re pretty much married at this point. And what’s up with that rapey guy, he better leave her alone :mad:

Fed-Kun's army
This manga had already been teasing a good amount of serious drama from the first few chapters, so I actually do love the mix of fun flirting between Ichika and Aria, and the random vampire politics. But yes. More cute Ichika and Aria moments are always welcome.

BUT DON’T TOUCH KHARA, DAMNIT.

Double-page supporter
People seem to forget that Aria is hanging around Ichika to convince her to kill her... Though it does kind of feel like the story has forgotten that as well.

Resurrected ants hahahahaha , i hope the new characters are all lesbians too , moaaar

Dex-chan lover
Their flirting fluff moments is ❤❤❤
However with this new characters and Forshadowing now here go.
The plot thickens.

Thank you soooo much for the translations!! >\\<💓

Double-page supporter
Poor Khara, she is the designated Yamcha of this manga. And yup, the second and third pages were like straight out from Implicity.

Fed-Kun's army
Normal ants can already carry multiple times their own body weight. These lilu ants... can they, like, lift an SUV? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

I don't know how to explain it, but that manga is really something special, ain't it ?
The serious style mixed with spikes of over-the-top comedy is just great ! And it keeps taking unexpected turns, so it doesn't get old at all !

Seriously, do you know of other mangas like that ? If you can, then please recommend them to me !

@cynical_dude_ Yeah, I feel ya.
Though not quite the same type (of course), I would recommend "Shadow House". It starts slow but it gets reeeeeally good after a dozen or so chapters, and it's quite unusual too as a manga so that's cool.

@Artmerc @cynical_dude_ maybe check out school zone? The only difference is main couple isn’t a couple yet and no vampires. But still pretty similar to this.

The only downside is the author seems to be dragging it out in my opinion. But still good anyways.

Always find these medical examinations so ridiculous, especially how everyone is always going along with it. We had that stuff too at our school and I told the doctor that if he couldn't give me a clear urgent medical reason for me to get naked in front of a random stranger then down to the underwear would be as far as I'd go and not further (and that's exactly how far I always went).
Otherwise I would have simply left and filed a formal complaint.

Users who are viewing this thread