Vampeerz - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Interlude

Dex-chan lover
I like how with this story, every chapter could always become drama, and appears to build it up, only to make some dumb joke or completely destroy the tense mood. It is kind of refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
As with others, I thought she was having a period. I was thinking that maybe her falling in love had triggered it somehow, and this would be a major plot point. But nope, couldn't be that interesting.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Why would a vampire... oh you know what, nevermind

Dex-chan lover
at least its not a diarrhea
The true enemy is the combination of painful gas and diarrhea. All you need to do is get some of that gas out, but you can't trust a single fart.

Double-page supporter
It seems the people here have the same sort of memory issues as Dory from Finding Nemo, because they have already stated that Aria does not menstruate and as a consequence she can not give birth, besides the point that they have also stated that they, the Vampires, are not so different from humans, so even them may need the help from a medic now and then, that is why Sakuya is a certified nurse, so Aria getting a bout of gastrointestinal problems is not out of ordinary, maybe all that food and alcohol at the ryokan spawned a complete chaos on her gut flora.
Also, yeah, this author has a myriad of fetishes on his H-manga, one of them being anal sex, but I can not remember one occasion of him using farts or shit on an erotic manner, so no need to fear about a scat fetish a la Erect Sawaru, basically this chapter has the same sort of scathological humor as the fight of Kuririn and Bakuterian on Dragon Ball, one of the favorites series of this author.

Users who are viewing this thread