Vampeerz

Double-page supporter
i like this manga but... i wouldn't be caught dead showing it someone.

Aggregator gang
so shes getting her period? is she somehow now growing up?

JKDHFDHFKJDHFKJDHFKJDFH WHAT???!!! That was totally hilarious. T_T Anyway, thank you so much for translating!!! <3

I didn't think the manga would be this good. This is a definitely 10/10. Great balance between conflicts, humour and romance (yuri) stuffs.

ah the old time skip on second to last chapter, welp my bet is chap 20 is the last one.

This is genuinely really good what the heck, like without all the awkwardness the yuri is right there without having a relationship set them back, they just blood sucking kissing buddies and everything is going wrong and I love that? 9/10 but once Aria admits her feelies too then its a 10/10

@aleaalee because its a monthly release , there's no issue with the author or hiatuses if you're wondering.

Dex-chan lover
It's good, has great art and comedy, sadly just not for me. I do however recommend this manga, I'm merely dropping it due to personal reasons that I honestly have no idea how to describe. Again, a good read

Really loving it! I'm surprised by how wholesome it can be. It also has some pretty ethereal art at times, making for a sweet romance heavy comedy.

Contributor
Yeah this manga definitely needs an ecchi tag after that last chapter. Too many nipples.

@Raphi3L
why am I not surprised

Users who are viewing this thread