Vampire Knight Memories

the main story got so insufferable that this sequel is a godsend LMAO

this spin-off starts off more like an achronological anthology with stories about different characters, at several points in the timeline. it then shifts some focus onto yuuki and zero's relationship (both working and personal), post-kaname.

i was way more invested in zero's happiness, so im glad he's finally getting it.

This is waaaaaaaaay more interesting that the main story. i really like it!

I think my heart is still really broken but the bittersweet memories chapters are helping me pull it together. I wish i could've gotten an ending with Kaname and Yuki . It seems as if everything is leading up to Kaname finding something.

So many series I’ve loved have been dropped because no scanlators would pick it up, OR you get scanlators who just release whenever they get around to it, but this one has TWO scanlators posting updates. I mean, I love the story and all, and I’m glad it’s getting updated, but I wish they’d spread the love a little, LOL

So we have 2 scanlators updating a month apart? I saw the update and got all excited for a new chapter, but it’s not, it’s a repeat from a different group. Ironic that so many mangas I’ve really enjoyed aren’t updating anymore bc no one will work on them consistently enough to bother, but this one has TWO scanlators. Bummer.

Users who are viewing this thread