Vanguard

Hello :)

I have a question, usually, scanslation groups that have group delays, have them because they want to promote their scanslation website so that others can read there first.

Do you also have a website where I can read the latest updates without having to wait a day?

@yall-fake we haven't, it's just that progress on bo virtues of the villainess and a witch's hopeless wish and has been stunted multiple times, thus slow.

Hi! I’d like to suggest this webtoon!

http://m.webtoon.daum.net/m/webtoon/view/esquisse#page_no=12

It’s very good. The male lead is sooo cute and oppa-like. It was on spottoon for a while but that site was shutdown.

Group Leader
can you guys continue the Itsudemo Jitaku Ni Kaerareru Ore Wa, Isekai De Gyoushounin O Hajimemashita series please? its awesome series.

Plz update Itsudemo Jitaku Ni Kaerareru Ore Wa, Isekai De Gyoushounin O Hajimemashita series

Hi thank u so much for your work! little question, u dropped Virtues of the Villainess ? in russian is now on chapter 57 and in english it is on chapter 39 since december

I hope you can update soon the virtues of the villainess ♡ with mass release .°(ಗдಗ。)°.

Are you going to continue Itsudemo Jitaku Ni Kaerareru Ore Wa, Isekai De Gyoushounin O Hajimemashita or did you just say that there is going to be a slight improvement and then drop it after one chapter just like so many other manga?

hello! wanted to ask if you guys could do chapters 2-9 for this series you're working on translating called: The World Is Full of Monsters Now, Therefore I Want to Live as I Wish

Double-page supporter
Any chance you'll continue doing Monster Breeder? The "group" that sniped
it is pure garbage and using G- translate.

Users who are viewing this thread