Vanilla Spider

Dex-chan lover
2 more chaps, I hope it gets completed :>

here's to hoping.. might end up having to read raws.

Why isn't this complete? There are only 2 chapters left, I don't see how it would be the hardest thing in the world to finish, I mean, it's not like you're starting another series, why not just finish the story for those who can't read japanese?

This probably got axed because the story feels rushed and nonsensical towards the end. I liked how weird this manga started, but overall it's nothing special and last chapters feels rushed/crap.

And btw, this manga was dropped by translators before the last 2 chapters were translated. It's unlikely someone will finish this. Better find something else to read.

Oh, had no idea this manga was picked up again. I hope we get to see the end this time.

Oy oy seriously? Why the hell the TL stop there.. Can someone finish this thing?

Just let us cumming already

does anyone know a place to get the raws?
I really want to see this through to the end.

Dex-chan lover
A relatively short read that tugs strings but does not have crisp art needed to back itself up.

The characters were good, I particularly liked Tsutuji's simple motivation throughout the series, namely saving his crush Mizuno. Contrasting thus against the more grandiose delusions of other characters in the story served as a good counter to the phrase "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few", namely that, for any one perosn, they will prioritize their loved ones over strangers. In that vein, Tsutuji fought for his loved one rather than the town, an abstract concept.

Where the manga was weak is artwork. The rough style muted intense battle scenes and emotional plot points, which this manga has both of. I also found the ending, specifically the very last page, to be odd, almost like a cheap joke to insult the reader after the emotional climax. This lowers the experience of the manga as a whole, given the ending is what one remembers the most, or at least more so than 80% of a manga.

I've seen better, but this is still good horror that didn't rely on gore for its horror aspect. 7/10.

Users who are viewing this thread