Versatile Mage

@Fishface I see, thanks for the info. I was confused because the translations are almost the same except for some words. But oh well, it's a translation after all. It stands to reason that both are similar since they come from the same source.

Don't bother wishing to read this on the official English Translation site, because they let you read the first 20 chapters and after that you have to pay for every subsequent chapters

@tom6670 Those chapters are the Official English that Webnovel paid a translator for. If they were uploaded here I think that would cause legal issues for Mangadex.

I'm also using this app called manga bird. (it's kinda sketchy tho...) it's at ch.135 for mangakakalot for anyone that wants to read it.

Double-page supporter
So, is the story same as the anime?
I mean, I thought everyone used one element while Mo Fan had all of them, but sometimes I see people using a different element than the one they're supposed to use. (For example, the strong water guy used a wind attack). So is the double-element thing really only for Mo Fan or is it just rare?

Group Leader
The fan translations are up to chapter 161. As far as it is, the main character uses 4 types of magic, while people at his age need to try very hard to get 2.

MAshallah alhamdulillah Inshallah better MAshallah they should say alhamdulillah allahm make us rich and make us marry who we want

no, don't
furst, the main character and police is the same creature...lol
second, when people are being massacred by bad people and UN do nothing to them becaue the UN is on the side of bad people, they gather nation to do bad thing with veto pact...lol why should there be veto pact? to show who the winner is....lol

hey admins, I wont link too other sites that are hosting this, but out of legitimate concern, could someone please link me too some sort of statement or reason as for why so many series are getting pulled? its been so consistent lately that I am actually growing concerned

@Ilyrad Admins already made a post talking about the 4-7 scanslator groups that left and wanted their scanlation removed.
That however isn't the reason this one was removed, the Official English Translation has been released (and is currently at 211), MangaDex has stated that won't keep host Scanlation once the official English is released.

They have added a Link to the Official English, right above the MangaUpdates and NovelUpdates links.

People don’t actually read this do they? This is like a kid wrote a script after reading Alice in wonderland and his parents put it through a manhwua sweatshop to create this subpar piece of garbage.

don't take it, the far story goes, it become weird....lol
it's good no one take it in this website, hail mangadex, hail mangadex...lol

they hide the mythical beast with so much effort and next chapter they giving it with pleasure, what a weird bitc....lol

@UzunBoyluCuce People are born with one element, mofan has 2. As you gain skill and rank up you can unlock another element, and then one more after they rank up further(at least so far if i remember right) So every rank up mofan gets 2 instead of one... so in the end he should have at least 6 elements compared to others with a max of 3.

Current chapter is 303. Things still make zero sense. If you insist on torturing yourself, try mangarock

Double-page supporter
@Blake0015 funny thing I wan to ask- do you perhaps know what is going on there? I mean in mangarock? I used to visit this site as alternative reader to mangadex since all that drama with removing mangas here but now I find only "loadings" on manga pages I used to read. Is it going down?

Users who are viewing this thread