VERSUS - Ch. 8 - Facing Off Against The Giants

Dex-chan lover
New Humanity is more stronger than the giants huh? The way they just stand there and look feels like they are just not at all worried or bothered by the giants. I bet the next chapter we are going to see the giants slaughtered with no problem. If that happens then I wonder which evil group is stronger?

Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
New Humanity is more stronger than the giants huh? The way they just stand there and look feels like they are just not at all worried or bothered by the giants. I bet the next chapter we are going to see the giants slaughtered with no problem. If that happens then I wonder which evil group is stronger?

Betting on either the miasma or parasites. Maybe even the UFOs.
Who knows? Whoever wins or looses...we readers win.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the next chapter to learn what is the habilities of the new humanity, by the way they look i expect something like of CyberPunk where they are so far gone into tranhumanism that they lost most the their feeling including the apreciation of human life and live for pure power and hedoism.

Dex-chan lover
I like this and I'm thankful for the release.

But can we talk about the abrupt end of the chapter? That felt weird. As in "someone cut this chapter in half" weird.

I mean, it cut off right in the middle of tension building?

Also....

I think the pitfall you're falling in is thinking they're humans. I don't think we'll be seeing a curbstomp. I think they'll suffer for this too. But I don't think they're "human" enough to care for the damage or "life losses" they might suffer.... So I guess ssaying they'll "suffer" on this is also weird huh?... But well, y'know, at least going off from what we heard and the general troupes they seem to be based of off.

Dex-chan lover
An, that dwarf was my favorite character of from that world. Of course the muscle lady is not included when ranking them bs shell win every time. However, it was a really bad ass way to go off. Manga authors always kill the coolest older macho characters the most epic ways.

Double-page supporter
The humans in this manga aren't just weaker than their predators they are exponentially weaker.. Feels like an above average isekai protag could take on those giants

Hm... new humanity looks like "perfected humans" in somekind of form. I wonder what makes them a natural enemy or powerful. Agh this is getting so interesting. Can't wait for a new chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread