Vigilante - My Hero Academia: Illegals

Dex-chan lover
Ooh! nice to see updates on this, good to see heavy justice in the latest chapter

@Kisato well that sucks: "Unfortunately this content is not available in your location." Any way to read it without VPN and Flash?

In some ways this spin-off is better than the main story. I think the mangaka may just be a better storyteller.

The scope of the adventure is smaller, but the human drama is present. It also tells the story of a small community in a big world in a way that expresses the values of Japanese society.

It stands on its own.

¡Inglés, por favor! Realmente quiero leer esta serie, pero todo lo que estoy viendo son las traducciones españolas. Al menos tienen hasta el volumen 4 en inglés...

Fed-Kun's army
@cgr, "it's 3 months late, but you can read it at mangarock.com"

Sigh, not any more.

Fed-Kun's army
@cgr
Mangarock's going "legit", and I have little doubt that when they do their rebrand, Vigilantes isn't going to be coming back.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@biznizz
that's what they say, but I don't see a set day yet, so i think it's too soon to for you to be downcast.

personally, I prefer mangabat over mangarock though.

Fed-Kun's army
@cgr
They said the first week or so of September, and I believe them. Several of the manga I was tracking (sometimes with a VPN) like Beastars and Killing Bites and even Case Closed/Detective Conan were blocked worldwide, so the process has definitely begun.

It's a shame since I only discovered them at the beginning of this year, and was glad to see that they had some titles that, even if it was blocked in the U.S.A., were able to be seen/read with a VPN. Will check out mangabat, as well as this place.

Users who are viewing this thread