Villain Initialization - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
It always bugs the crap out of me that the people who return or reincarnate or w/e never actually tell anyone because it's too unbelievable or something. Here is a girl with powers that would let her see the irrefutable truth of mc's memories, but for some reason (which is hinted at being romantic) he won't show her because...? What, that he watched her die? Dude's a villain who's out for blood and has actively encouraged others to join the dark side and kill, but now he has a chance of a willing accomplice and decides to nope out? Am I the only one who has an issue here?
Chapter 20. That's my decider.

Thanks for the translation!

I want this MC and the FFF-Trashero MC to team-up. The most glorious team-up in history.

Fed-Kun's army
so he wants to be the prey? I guess he wants to rule the assassins by being the bait

Fed-Kun's army
@YouSuckDiddleyUck what the hell would he gain by letting her read his memories? He's all the better if nobody knows he's from the future. He's not trying to stop some world ending event, and the thing about recruiting villains is that if they know you know more about them than they do about you, that doesn't work in your favour.

Lmao at the idiot who think the Villain MC shouldn't have any "heart". It's obvious that he's actually a very emotional guy since we know that he actually really cares about his Aunt, so him actually caring about another girl (who is implied to be in love with him in his previous life) isn't suprising either.

Users who are viewing this thread