Villain Initialization - Ch. 59

They're showing sign that he won't hold back his superpower.
Wonder if he will be the villain in this world.

I guess he's not gonna be signing the divorce agreement.

I do love ling chen and lu bu's relationship tho. He got recognized by his idol!! Haha.

Is ye zimu gonna break out of his dad's control once and for all??? 😮😮😮

Dex-chan lover
Ling Chen is restraining and connecting himself with more people while Ye Mu is trying to free himself now.

Dex-chan lover
@djasindra Nah I doubt it, cause what we were shown is that previously in the original world is he was a hero who struggled with nuance, who saw things in black and white and apparently did bad things sometimes to those ends. I don't think the logical conclusion for this is for him to take the opposite extreme, but for him to grow into someone who follows true justice instead of an idea of justice like the previous world.

He may do some bad things in naivety but I think he's on the road to be a more balanced person in this world. But I guess never say never, at most I could imagine him having a brief period doing some bad things before he gets on the right track.

But well, who knows ultimately.

@djasindra nah I don't think so. I think he is still going to be the hero only this time because he wants to not for his father.
He'll a hero in public's eye while he works with a villain (ling chen). And just like how Fari mentioned it'll take while but he'll find a balance.

And I think Ling Chen wouldn't be your average villain either. He might be able to become powerful like being able to control/influence both the heroes and the villains. He's already laying a foundation for it, like connections with Nest through Lu Bu, Kosovo. There is the invincible hero Ye Mu, also the kid who's is going to be chief of police department. Finally money, he already working on that.
The keys thing to be powerful and influential, money, connections, reliable and loyal people who work for you(human resources). Not to mention he smart and able make ground breaking innovations and technologies.

Users who are viewing this thread