Villain Initialization - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

I pray for no love triangle, amen.

Yeah the art is kinda different but it doesn't matter that much~

Double-page supporter
not bad, pretty well done character chapter for this series

God the art in this series is just phenomenal! That panel where he's smiling in the mirror gave me chills; you can really feel him forcing the dark thoughts down. There was definitely some funky stuff happening with the art and 'camera' angles here, and I'm wondering if we're starting to get a peek through the cracks in this 'infallible' hero.

Also ngl, I get fairly strong BL vibes from this at times between our main hero and villain; anyone else, or is it just me?

Dex-chan lover
@Arendsii Yeaaah... I'm just trying to ignore those vibes. Though that being said, it's okay for there to be strong bonds between men or between women without any romantic or sexual aspects. It hasn't got anything to do with this series, but it's one thing I find annoying about most of the isekai and fantasy manga these days that they rarely seem to have anything like that anymore. There's no brotherhood or sisterhood anymore. It's just the MC and a harem of the opposite sex. It's like the authors never had any friends or buddies, let alone comrades (maybe they didn't have).

Fed-Kun's army
I thinj the reason Ye Mu could become a hero in previous life was because Ling Chen was his friend (albeit fake one, but Ling Chen kept him sane)

Users who are viewing this thread