Villain Initialization

Huh. This is actually good. And story seems like a cohesive, proper story. I want more, this is fun!

@Graceiguesslol it's not just you. That's a mean joke they're playing. At least there's a link to raws available...

First chapter is so boring and confusing I nearly dropped this, but after time travel everything is interesting and fun!

Fed-Kun's army
@seamew it is a good thing the raws are available but I can’t read Chinese, so I guess I’ll just wait 2 more months for a new chapter lol

@Graceiguesslol me neither. But I can get spoilers 😀 When I'm reeeally curious and/or desperate to find out what's gonna happen, I cycle some vital screenshots through google translate.

people rating this 1 star bc the tl isn't letting them read the chapters should just stop, it's childish and accomplishes nothing.

@seamew @Graceiguesslol I guess you haven't read the scanlating group's description before? I think they previously explained that they're still new to scanlating and would try to edit the chapters they scanlate whenever they feel they have a greater understanding of the translation, because (I think) they're not a native English speaker, so I can understand why they'd do that.

Well, that's my own two cents anyway, haha.

i like how they delay chapters to force to you to go to their website but their website doesnt exist

Jeezus! You are the worst translator I’ve ever seen, it’s almost better to just not translate it. Half the crap you translate makes no sense

Why is this manhua so underrated?? It's a great manhua please keep translating itt

Users who are viewing this thread