Villain Initialization

This is fantastic, the main villain is well suited for this comedy manhua and the scanlation team is doing a great job w keeping this series alive.

I voted 1 not because the translation was bad but because the entire story is garbage. IMO

Its actually a good comic just that the release is slow the raw has reach chapter 40 if im not wrong , give it a go once it reach mid 25th chapter or higher .

He's a fucking idiot. It's just chapter 2 and I can already tell he's gonna be a hopeless retard who will never achieve anything of value.

To be fair, I gotta give credit to the author for not trying to disguise garbage as gold by making the first few chapters good. Saves a lot of time.

actually what is mc and ye mu problem?
is ye mu hypocrite?
when gone mc missing he say to the girl jiang xiao mc dead and make jiang xiao mc childhood sweetheart his own woman?
even after reborn mc still kind of idiot....
anyone know?

Dex-chan lover
Can someone smarter than me give me a tl:dr on this? Because it just kinda plops out mid story and, with no world building, all i've got is that he somehow
timetravelled into his younger self via a machine he made (and used mid-fight apparently?) and saved his... I want to say Aunt? (who previously had died) after failing to kill the guy who would eventually become "all might" (just for comparison, I know he isn't really him).
I don't know what the source is for this, but it's a really bad adaptation. And that's discounting the translating. So much information isn't being conveyed. Are superpowers the norm? Does mc have powers or is he Tony Stark? What's up with the weaponized jewelry? Is mc mad at hero-kun because he didn't save that jiang chick in future? What happened to mc's family?
Ugh. Think i'll give it 'till 20 and bail.
:edit: added spoilers to my rant.

Don't worry guys, for manhuas to start getting good, it needs about 30-70 chapters binging.

Double-page supporter
As long as theses words are never uttered "spirit" & "cultivator", I am good with whatever this story does.

Users who are viewing this thread