Villain to Kill - Ch. 5

Group Leader
...Hypocrite mc... THIS MANHWA HAD POTENTIAL! MAAAN! I am dropping this... he will become a bitch of the red haired boi and serve the justice and people! YAY! HAPPY FUCKING DROP FEST!

I have feelings to kill those authors that make such shit manhwas... I need to go to a hospital

1star! Dropped! Huge let down! FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So perhaps he'll only be "evil" in the eyes of society then because he goes against the norm of that world and he deals with things in an extreme way

He's basically becoming a vigilante. Doing his own form of justice. Enemy to both heroes and villans.

YES!!! I'm glade he didn't lose himself after becoming a villain.
This is really good! Can't wait to read more!!

But, it's a shame, I don't think he'll become allies with that red-haired guy...
Seeing as how he has something against villains...

@IsekaiLord Lmao I get what you're trying to say, but yeah, seems like this quarantine is scrapin the sanity

Edit: Well while I'm kinda ok with the story so far I'm still not too fond of how they classify villains and heroes. They're two sides of the same coin. Justice isn't even always just, and this is getting more and more similar to BNHA now that I think about it. It pisses me off. I'd be fine if people really read stories as pure fiction but apparently, "society" doesn't even do that. They just have to bring elements in fiction to real life. Including the annoying personalities

I don’t understand why most of y’all are mad. You want him to leave a literal child in a burning building?! Wtf is wrong with you. This villains are classified from their birth and give in to the desires easier than others, that doesn’t mean they all have to be evil or that all the pyskers are normal people are good as y’all have seen with the bullies and the Lampa agents. Y’all are stupid as hell

Group Leader
@Dodada ... Are you sane? We are talking about a VILLAIN TO KILL named manhwa! And he is not a fucking villain! Got it?

Double-page supporter
@Yunwu
Smells like the old shtick of:
"Loved ones killed by X caused [Person] to indiscriminately hate all X".
He'll have a short arc where he's the antagonist to our MC, until he realizes that even though MC is an X, he's not a bad guy. So maybe the world isn't as black and white as he used to think. Then he'll want to help the MC right the injustice that was done to him.

It's as cliché as it gets and I'm willing to put money on this exact plot development taking place.

@Degernase Even if it's cliché-ish, I like the plot. It's waaaaaaay better than the super OP male leads with ecchi/harem that people are getting used to now and days. I'll take this, with a decent plot, over that any day.

@Dodada I second this but calm down man. ;^^

@IsekaiLord Are we reading the same thing here? The definition of 'villain' in this story isn't describing a person being a 'villain' but rather their powers being described as 'villains' since it makes the user loses control if they lose control over their emotions. They are called 'Villains' only because they can't control their powers or rather 'urges' and do evil things.

The male lead in this story reincarnated into a VILLAIN due to taking over the body and powers of the original owner. This story is obviously about how most of the Psykers are the actual true villains, who will want to kill a 'Villain' power user, meaning the male lead.

Read between the lines!

Double-page supporter
@Yunwu
I don't dislike the plot so far, just hope that it's not going to be this predictable. No need to follow an exact formula for character introduction.

so he's the only one with the capability to save them?

let me guess, he's gonna meet mr goody two shoes after or while saving them

why can't he make some plans or just at least make sure that rescue is not gonna be there on time before going there

going there like that without any sort of plans to protect himself from the outcomes of his endeavour is plain stupidity

is he op?

does he have enough strength to crush any plans?

does he have some backings ?

lol oh yeah he has the almighty plot armor so it's gonna be ok

I dunno I like the cold blooded and normal thinking type more.
This guy has this insatiable sense of justice that is uncontrollable which for me feels like every time someone is about to die he is forced to help, and he will suffer something bad but because of some special thing (plot Armour) he will be fine.
I find the plot likeable and it is nice but the giddy good mc with the I will help everyone personality just f***s the whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread