Villain to Kill

Should be add
raw link: https://m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=765156&no=&seq=
Alternative title: 빌런 to 킬

As of right now, I would prefer this than "Kill The Hero" 100 times over. I hope MC doesn't let his emotions control him and I can't wait if he ever gets an accomplice. (Though Moros is best) I'm looking forward to future chapters!

Fed-Kun's army
@zzaa88 I mean, considering the latest chapter it seems
that he still is considering himself a hero doing heroic things, just that he has a villains power. I don't know how it will turn out though, if this will become a revenge story or something

Double-page supporter
It's not bad but the whole "People are heroes (sykers) because they have powers and villains are villains because they have (evil) powers messing with their mind" is kind of weird. If they don't go somewhere interesting with the concept it's just shitty writing.

So everyone with this genetic trait(?) which gives them "evil powers" has lowered inhibitions and tendency towards guaranteed psychopathy?
That's using a fucking plot device in order to excuse only writing one dimensional, mustache twirling villains.

Based off the premise aside from the weird and crappy ideal of auto heroes because they have psyker powers. This might have an MC similar to the great Lelouch Vi Britannia. Become the greater evil to destroy evil. Been awhile sine we got this kind of ideal. I hope it delivers.

Dex-chan lover
I love this. I miss hot-blooded MCs. Too much edgy calculative MCs becomes bland after a while.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know if there's an english version of the novel(if there is one) and where to read it?

I honestly think the whole concept of automatically Hero (Pyskers) because they have the powers and automatically the Villains because of evil powers that mess with their minds n shit if handled correctly is great. So far it seems to be going in a good direction, especially with the fact that our main character went from Hero to Villain through reincarnation of sorts, it applies a moral dilemma that challenges things and different viewpoint of this whole set up. It’ll start to make it question are Villians truly un redeemable just because? It humanizes it in a way, and could honestly be a great story! Idk how else to explain it lol

Users who are viewing this thread