Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Yunifer dropping knowledge

And yes, you're the center of this triangle.

Yunifer be teaching Ishid how to be selfish, esp with the things he cares for - a Yandere 101 lesson. 😂

Awwww!!! Love how Yunifer and Ishid are with each other💙💙

White hair lass should abandon the cheating dirt that they call prince.
“Im cheating on you because I love you” “They are just flings, I ‘ll always come back to you”, what kind of bullshit is that?!? You might come back but i wont be here you trollop, disgusting slut of a man. Gods he deserves a good slaps with a brick wall would be best or sth as strong as a dragon.

So she feels the consequences after involving herself with the male lead, by looking how previous female lead is suffering 😓

Double-page supporter
THEY ARE ROMANTIC!!

Though I feel bad for Rael. She's going through a lot of shit. But what she needs isn't to run into the arms of another man like Yunifer thinks but a friend to talk to. Yunifer is in the wrong here (I know she's just wants to survive and avoid getting killed) , she can see that the plot has changed and that Rael is suffering but won't help. It's understandable from her pov but I'm gonna wait for the friendship arc.

I hope we also get a Kick The Prince's Ass Arc too.
(Did you know there is an actual mobile app called Kick The Prince. It's pretty good for stress relief. I suggest you check it out.)

Yunifer is embedding herself deeply in the ML's heart. There's no way he's gonna be willing to let her go.

Also, Yunifer should talk to Rael the way she talks to Ishid. Rael needs to learn to live for herself and take care of herself. I hope to see their friendship grow while Yunifer's relationship with Ishid grows as well

Users who are viewing this thread