Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

@mobrine In the second or third chapter, she accepted that they're dating because she didn't want to hurt Ishid by treating their first time as a one night stand. She figures that things will still turn out fine if she helps him until he falls in love with Rael at which point she'll gracefully give up instead of fighting for him like the original did.

Double-page supporter
This is one of the few reincarnation stories that I feel that the fmc still thinks and behaves like her age with more mature mentality. Really enjoy that.

Tho i hope that she realize she is now an important part of the story she is in. And that with her sweet actions, Ishid wont go to Rael's side soon (unless idk the magical force of the script pull them together by some weird ways)

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Why couldn't you say that to Rael?! That in itself would've been perfect. Aaaaaaahhhh.

Oh well. At least you did advice her a bit. Get her to dump that shitty ex-boyfriend before Su Luxia gets involved.

Please mc realize that Ishid is not going anywhere because his eyes are only on you 😭 your man isn't going to end up with Rael

Dex-chan lover
The Evil Lady's Hero is philosophy manhwa and i like it
so far so good right now
yenifer best MOM second to bucciarati
yenifer is almost as close as us real human that live in real world because human is selfish by nature and i like what it's close or relate to the world we live (that's not mean i don't like protag that's so much moral but sometime it's just bullshit im like this kind of protag more than the type i describe)
but she still trust too much about plot she should already know that it's no longer follow the novel she read

"Think for yourself! Live for yourself!" Says Yunifer as she works herself up into a frenzy over the well being of someone she claims she wants to dump in less than a year. Little does she know she's making him more and more attached to her.

Contributor
Her advice seems to lean a bit absurdly towards extreme individualism. Like, she certainly doesn't act like that... Though her concrete examples are less terrible I guess.

Not that I don't get why (she's trying to give him advice on things she isn't supposed to know about and all that).

Dex-chan lover
This lady is so evil... this fire guy is pretty much brainwashed by now.

Users who are viewing this thread