Updates please..😭
rosefairy Joined Apr 18, 2020 Messages 35 Aug 11, 2020 #163 they're so cute together 😭😭 my heart. i like how forward she is!!
crimony Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 11, 2018 Messages 622 Aug 30, 2020 #164 what the heck kind of fruit punch has milk though?
NinkNikkita Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 10, 2018 Messages 587 Sep 21, 2020 #165 Wow.. so this is the charm of a big sister! I don't know about their ages but Yunifer looks like an older one here, especially, experience-wise. 😆
Wow.. so this is the charm of a big sister! I don't know about their ages but Yunifer looks like an older one here, especially, experience-wise. 😆
shyevsa Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 4, 2018 Messages 1,064 Nov 20, 2020 #171 that last page is just so sweet I need insulin now.
J jaellasster Dex-chan lover Joined May 23, 2020 Messages 2,853 Jan 9, 2021 #173 sprinkle this fluffy and sugary shit on my bitter life
J jaellasster Dex-chan lover Joined May 23, 2020 Messages 2,853 Jan 9, 2021 #174 sprinkle this fluffy and sugary shit on my bitter soul
J Jin1912 Joined Nov 12, 2020 Messages 239 Mar 10, 2021 #175 Oh! Rather than Ishid, I want Yunifer in my life!