Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Group Leader
Man, that prince can just yeet himself of the edge of this earth.

I almost want him to pick a fight with Yuni so Ishid can fuck him up later

Dex-chan lover
Fuckboy prince is back. Go away. The female lead doesn't need you, just her bestie Yunifer.

That last page shocked me to death!.. That f*cking assh*le suddenly show up!...
Lunatic freak...
Thanks for the update.

Double-page supporter
You know what. I also like the original heroine and it's not often I say that. If I weren't sure that Ishid was the love of Yunifer's life, I would be happy shipping Rael and her together. XD

Thanks for the update.

Yunifer is like a mum and someone you look up to if I was Rael I'd be so hyped to work with her too

Garbage goes in the bag Mr Prince. So please go and find one to stuff yourself into

Yuri route ???
Oh no, the mad red dog prince is coming, he will recognize Yunifer !! I hope no..
Thank you!!

Fed-Kun's army
honestly yunifer is so cool, i can't even blame rael for wanting to be near her lmao. but UGH THAT PRINCE!!! GO AWAY!!!

thank you for the update~

FINALLY AN UPDATE!!

i feel so sad for rael because she really wants to be friends again with yunifer
but even though yunifer treats her coldly, she never pushes rael away by force :>

Double-page supporter
i want yunifer to cut my steak for me too T_T

also god wish you could sue this prince for harassment

Dex-chan lover
How was Yunifer able to avoid being friends with this adorable girl until now? it's impossible!

Man, Yunifer is kinda cold-hearted toward Rael I must say. Dunno how I feel about that. It's something new I suppose, since usually it's either the former villainess being super friendly with the heroine or them being enemies. At least when it's important she steps in.

@Cyro11

Yeah tru. But then verbally she keeps rejecting her offers of friendship so it becomes quite awkaward. I suppose that we, as readers, are supposed to take her "kind" actions over her words, but it creates a weird effect imo.

how did i just know that she gon say that rael being an intern now was not part of the story 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread