Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
Rereading. Huhuhuhu. Now I get why he wouldn't give up on or FL. His fiery, smoldering passion for her is no joke as it's been accumulating for years beforehand & that explains why he reciprocated her drunken advances immediately. If only she could 'appraise' everyone like a gamer could or hear other's thoughts she'd be shocked.

What’s with this rael chick and your constant obsession to be friends with our gal to a certain unusual desperation extent!!

bruh why are all the characters so damn possessive?? i dont hate the story, but yOooo this is getting a bit concerning

Fed-Kun's army
naw Rael and Ishid are literally love rivals fighting for Yunifer's love lmaooo

i do hope that in one year's time, Yunifer won't push Ishid away under the "but you should be with the heroine" because istg. if soooo many things are already changing in just a few days or months, what makes her think it'll be the same as the original plot in one year? if anything the changes will have been too big and too many

This is just my opinion but I think that Ishid only pretended to be lovers with Rael in order to get revenge on her for causing Yunifer´s death. This is just speculation though.

Users who are viewing this thread