Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Contributor
I feel like I read it already, is it just me?

Edit: Well the comment section says no

rael alr knows yunifer doesn't treat her as she does others but rael still keeps pushing her friendship onto her lol tf

@KAFi definitely read this before. Was it another Chibi Manga upload them remove? They did that all over the place

Contributor
As said in earlier comments, another team uploaded chapters 20 and 21, but then deleted them. This is our own version, hence why some of you may be feeling some déjà-vu :)

Lol thank you for clearing that up Asasa. I thought I was losing my mind. Thanks for translating though

Tbh , i still wonder why junifer can have a relationship with ishid but always avoid rael. :/ Did she not feel guilty for ruining original novel/? rael x ishid relationship?

@Hyuuga_ryuu cause in the original novel Yunifer gets killed by Rael's bastard of the fiance the prince, so she avoids her because she thinks she is dangerous for her life

Ah yes, the male and female leads are fighting over the villainess. I approve of this, carry on. 😆

Now I feel kinda bad for Rael, she's turned into a genderbent second male lead. ^^;; Makes me wonder if she has the same level of possessiveness as Ishid does.

@Hyuuga_Ryuu she did try to avoid both of them initially, until she slept with ishid. But I think the major thing is originally, the prince kills her because of Rae? So she takes extra measures with Rae and the prince, to avoid death. She thought that even if she had a relationship with ishid, he would leave her for Rae anyways/he's not the biggest threat to her life so since she already slept with him (and feels bad about pressuring him, seducing him/leading him on while drunk, and plus actually finds him attractive lol she doesn't remember but maybe the sex too) she figured why not let this happen since its suppose to be just temporarily

This is common in these stories but I love seeing the characters who used to hate/werent in love with the "villainess" become almost greedy for her attention after she becomes a decent person. Interesting to see ishid and raels flashbacks, rereading this (since I read the earlier/now deleted scanlation) still was enjoyable

Rael is so creepy. So so creepy. Ishid too what the fuck is with both of them being obsessed with her sheesh

Users who are viewing this thread