Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Thanks for translating this chapter! I didn’t realize that chapter 20 and 21 had been deleted.

I love this story so much. And Yunifer is so cool!

Ishid's POV of his jealousy and obsession is cute yup lol 😂

Ahhhhh finally we are hitting the school day backstories!!! I adored those chapters so much esp Ishid's accounts 💕💕

Ishid's behavior these past couple chapters gets a big ol' yikes from me. He may have some deep running trauma from his childhood that Yunnifer has helped him cope with, but that doesn't excuse the toxic possessiveness he's put on display.

Thanks for the re-upload, though I didn't want to have to feel her rejection twice.

@Axolki i swear i read this exact same sequence too, with her switching roomates at the end or something to avoid yunifer. am i being gaslighted rn? this is hella confusing

Fed-Kun's army
i just realized this got deleted and reuploaded lmao why?? i'm not about to tl;dr again, but i stand by my other comment that tho i do feel a bit bad for her, rael's kinda creepy and yunnifer did nothing wrong. lol ishid being jealous... i think he senses they're the same (plus like, it seems he saw rael's stalking so... oop)

thanks for this again!

EDIT: OH IT WAS ANOTHER GROUP THAT SHARED IT HUH... the dialogue's slightly different!!! I SEE NOW. i think things are more obvious with the dialogue as it is now, so thanks for the update!

I love her thought of wanting him to have gotten more soaked at the slight see through-ness of his shirt. MC's horniness for him is always amusing.

Both Rael and Ishdid are a bit creeepy and stalker ish. Rael need to back the **** off. MC clearly doesn't really wanna be your friend. Not everyone can get along.

Contributor
Another team uploaded their own version of chapters 20 and 21 at some point but then deleted them - this one is our team's own version, hence why some of you may be feeling some déjà-vu. :)

They both give yandere vibes over mc. Im rooting for Ishid tho. Why was this chapter deleted and reuploaded? I felt crazy for a sec because I know I’ve read this before, the comments made me feel better lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread