Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Guys, how could you!!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

.....(sniff) nothing to do: thanks for the hard work so far, but I will miss your scanlations: I've read some dropped works on the official sites and sometimes they just suck big time 😞

Supporter
Hopefully someone else picks this up, Tapas and their ilk are no better than machine-translated trash with no proofreading.

@owlh1 Yeah I do too. This is the part they'll have snu snu soon. Maybe I read the raws not sure.

Btw, I've never read on tapas. Can I read there for free?

Why do I feel like this is the 3rd time I've read this chapter...? I could've sworn I read this. *confused*
Edit: I remember people commenting about the end...where people were like oh whats he gonna do to his eyes? And stuff

@lilly11223
I know right next thing that happens is she tells him how would he feel life she took out her eye because he loved her eyes.

Double-page supporter
@IrisHaze Used to be a lot easier to get the free currency though, I was able to unlock all of Marchen Witches in 3 weeks then they changed how it worked like limiting how many ads you could watch for free currency and I was barely able to get enough for 1 chapter in day last year when I kinda just quit tapas. Also the ads they run were location based and it would always send me "there are no ads available" even though I got ads just fine in my location before the change.

Users who are viewing this thread