Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Honestly if it's not updating on here I'm not reading it. Considering I only read so I can be alone but not alone with my thoughts.

@Umbrecola I used to do the surveys but it doesn't work anymore for me. The offers aren't even worth doing since you have to do a lot and half the time you don'tget the ink. I had the same issues with the ad limits.

I wouldn't have any problem buying ink but the price for chapters aren't the same with all comics which is the biggest issue with tapas.

Double-page supporter
And another one bites the dust... I used to enjoy reading on Tapas and could easily unlock premium comics at no cost in a reasonable time frame (even after they remove the series from their list). Now comics are available for a limited time and you can't purchase missing chapters once the contract expires, which means I'm now left with bits and pieces of many manhwas unless start putting in money to buy every chapter as it releases

@IrisHaze the offers and "game missions" are honestly really impossible sometimes. Telling you to reach level 30 or something in a game in a week's time which would only be feasible if you, once again, pay money

this is why we can’t have nice things 😔
thank you for all the chapters up until now <3

Nooo I’m so sad your dropping the series! 😭Thanks for all your hard work. Hopefully someone else will pick it up. 🤞🏻🤞🏻I’m enjoying this story too much.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I can only hope another group comes to pick this up, thanks a lot for your effort.

Thank U so much for these translations! I absolutely looove this webtoon! Thank u for ur hard work ❤️

Thankyou for all the hard work until now 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Ishid always a cutie 🥺🥺🥺

God I love Ishid so much, he's so sincere and wears his heart on his sleeve just for his lover.

i think i’ve read this chapter like 3 times on mangadex alone since it keeps updating in my follows? wth is happening

Users who are viewing this thread