Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Same as a lot of people here, I'm never reading any serie on tapas. So, another serie being licensed by them is only an awful piece of news for me (although I should be happy for the author being licensed... I hate my selfish self a little).
So, thanks for the work so far and PLEASE SOMEONE PICK THE SUITE OF THIS so cute serie. It hasn't even been started yet...

Oof thank you for your hard work! Tapas’ ink system and slow app are pretty shitty so ill probably read the rest on another website :,)

Side note, i feel so bad for rael. She seems very isolated and the one person she wants to be closer with (love??) actively avoids her. She hasn’t really done anything wrong, and has good intentions

Tapas is such a shit website, only getting ten ink for very personal surveys when everything costs thousands of ink

deja vu

Tapas' app hurts my hands to read on because they don't have (and apparently removed?) tap to switch pages so this sucks.

Ty for the translation, tapas is a no go for me though. Too bad, I liked this series.

Thanks for warning us! I dropped Tapas when they licensed a r*pe comic... I'll start reading on a certain website instead ~

I like “The Evil Lady’s Hero” more than “Villainess in Love” ☹️

It says more about the story (villainess x ml) and without the tiresome word “villainess”.

RIP, I really liked your handling of the translation. Hopefully one of the other aggregator sites I use grabs the tapas version once it's caught up. As much as I'd like to offer monetary support for the author, I just don't have the time or money it takes to unlock chapters.

Dex-chan lover
It's not like the authors see any of the money we throw at english paywall sites anyway. If it's getting pirated, I'd rather pirate it instead. If it's not, well RIP author, your work just got buried under a paywall, with no one to see it. A webcomic with no publicity is a dead webcomic.

@Rockdrop

What is the point of publicity if it generates no revenue. The excuses people make to justify not supporting official releases when available are crazy.

Dex-chan lover
@HikariGo How do you generate revenue if you don't have publicity? The excuses people make to justify their spending is crazier.

I am willing to support the official english, but does anyone have know the pros and cons of Tapas? I see a few webcomics there I'm currently reading there and I may bookmark them and start them when they catch up.

man that sucks :/ the smut was just about here (couple more chapters) so rip to all u h0rny kids, thanks for translating up til now :)

Why do I feel like I've read the latest chapters even before they released it??Anyone??

Users who are viewing this thread