Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Group Leader
heroine looks so...bland compared to yunifer. she's also much more irresponsible, considering the thing with the dam. we'll see how she is in the current world tho.

Group Leader
The MC bias is so huge large in these comments. Acting like a bunch of middle schoolers with "the heroine isnt even pretty, MC is way prettier" like stfu we all know people are obviously gonna like the MC character more no matter who she is

Fed-Kun's army
Water supposedly being the weaker magic in this manhwa kind of ticked me off. Water is super powerful and versatile. Not only good for healing and like demonstrated in this chapter, it can take on many forms depending on your creativity/ingenuity.

Also, I don't actually think the Heroine looks bland or not as pretty. She reminds me of Leslie from the Monster Duchess and the Contract Princess. But I do wonder why she didn't do her job as properly. I hate it when Isekais make out the heroine's to be evil (and in a not creative way) just to makes us love the MC more.

Dex-chan lover
I guess Water technically has low combat capability in comparison-Wind is kind of a crapshoot in how it's handled though.

Still, it's an exceptionally versatile ability, so that's helpful, I guess.

@roxanneayy
Agreed! It's my pet peeve! All they do is reverse the roles between the heroine and villainess, but the roles are still there!
Which is strange if you think about it, cause no one really wants to follow an "evil" heroine. Although people tend to become more forgiving if they're the MC.
Hopefully, this won't be like that. I quite like the few stories where the main characters are on friendly terms.

Fed-Kun's army
@Aniryu Same, I love it when they form a friendship to a point that the comment section roots just for that. lol

Group Leader
Yo... this chick is already slacking at her intro chapter 😥 I'm gonna need you to step up your game a bit Rael, my gurl Yunifer is being run ragged 😐

Dex-chan lover
A wind mage to cut it?
YOU ARE A WATER MAGE!!!
Water is used to cut anything, ANYTHING!!
And you knew that!
AArrrgh.
Damn Yunifer...

Users who are viewing this thread