Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

@Hypothon - Correct me if I'm wrong here but. . . .
did they actually have sex in the first chapters? I mean you said, "Ishid apparently not sleeping with her at the time, while it is a good thing he didn't take advantage of her since he values her chastity and hopes that when they DO end up doing the deed, she's both sane and sober." I mean, it looks almost as though they did in the first chapter so did they or did they not do the deed? Especially, since she asked for the contraceptive tea thing. Also, I'm confused on how the ML likes the MC since she just explained that she avoided both him and heroine during their academy days so how did he come to like her in that case?

@Silverdragon I'm part of a few different private Discord servers where translators share their work in password-protected sites. Korean publishers are very quick to serve C&Ds to sites to get their IPs off unauthorized sites. They really do not fuck around.

A lot of these servers only have limited access to open invite links and I'm not aware of the status of this one in particular.

Hell, I'm afraid of giving the name up just in case it gets any of us in trouble. 😂

@BlueCatMage That was the confusing part of the spoilers I've read
she THINKS she slept with him, remember she doesn't REMEMBER the whole thing other than it was her who came to him, flirted, etc. and a little glimpse of his bod in her memories. There's also the fact her waist was in pain the day after.

As for why ML always liked her. Like I said, I don't remember much on the old spoilers I've read but we can put this in the not everything is how it seems in the OG plot. I mean, MC and ML are quite compatible element wise like the heroine but we've seen a little bit of heroine's bg this chap.

the bird reminds me of Queen from Remarried Empress haha cute <33

Okay so, I like this heroine, the original heroine of the story, I don't hate her like the usual heroines are such bitches on some (majority) isekaid story

After rereading the spoilers, good news everyone. The next official sm*t without any interruptions/c*ckblocks is gonna be a bit far but will be at chapter
24/25. They do it TWICE I might add. Once on her bed, the other in a big *ss bathtub. Previous attempts ended with c*ckblock either because of sh*tty Prince Cassian (when they try to do it in Ishid's office), or when they attempt to do it in a carriage ride during a rainy day to mask the noise, sadly bad timing, before they could do it, MC reaches her home where Papa-san is waiting outside her home, umbrella in hand. Ishid whispers in her ear if she wants to continue, she just needs to light a fire in the fireplace of her room (Ishid can teleport anywhere if there is fire), Ishid is excited af, goes home and asks his butler for loose clothes and the necessary stuff for the... you know. And is also focusing most of his sensing powers to her fireplace waiting for it to be lit. Needless to say when she lits it, he appears a second later and we have ch.24/25 sm*t. Also, we'll apparently also get to see a sexy MC fantasy courtesy of Ishid's pervy mind before the official sm*t

@BlueCatMage after reading the spoilers
They really did do it in Ch.1.
As for the reason why Ishid likes her
spoilers just say she's sparkling in his eyes and how he's a mini yandere/stalker secretly. Both OGleads don't like each other in this timeline is right since Rael wants MC because she's finally friends with her (her feelings are vague but Ishid being a mini yandere is on high alert), OGMC used to be roomies with Rael but avoided her so you were right but I forgot the reason why she avoided her.
The reason why he originally held back with his feelings is because of
the words of his late mother who once told him how easy for important things to come and go so he's terrified of the notion of MC hating him.

Random Ishid yandere moment
MC once mentioned how much she likes Ishid's hair and Ishid almost wanted to shave his head off to give his hair to her. A bit creepy but remember everyone, Ishid is something like a VERY BIG puppy who wants MCs attention

Is there a deep story here? Sure does, Ishid's history is especially dark with
a father who hates him since his father believes he killed his mom with his fire powers. We also have an antagonist but I forgot the spoilers with this one.

Rael seems like someone Yunifer can actually be friends with. And Raya was pretty nice and sweet 🥰

Raya is so cute. And it was so refreshing to see the original FL be as kind as she was depicted in a novel. Most of the novels that I've seen, they make the FL a white lotus flower or a green tea btch.

Yunifer: Remember what I told you that day?
Rael: EAT THIS!
Yunifer: No, not that part!

Users who are viewing this thread