Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
Pretty refreshing for the original heroine to not be a bitch. I actually quite like her so far

Fed-Kun's army
i love yunifer <3 rael seems nice and interested in the mc???? it looked like she wanted to ask if they could be friends... ah, that moment with raya was so cute!! that prince is garbage asldjlk DUMP HIM, RAEL!!! also i miss ishid haha but yunifer being competent?? yes please

thank you for the update~!

Aggregator gang
So...nobody made the obvious conclusion that since Raya comes with Ishid, and he's earning brownie points for both himself and his master, it makes him the Best Wingman?

Eh? Eh?

I'll see myself out.

Group Leader
IDK why but this is the first time it clicked that the man who killed the MC in the novel is Rael's cheating boyfriend. What a piece of sh**!

Dex-chan lover
The heroine is adorable and I hope they become friends. I love it when that happens.

Dex-chan lover
Ok.. the solution here is to remove Cassein (or smthn?) , find another guy and bam good.

Dex-chan lover
yunifer x ishid = hmm
yunifer x rael = oh
yunifer x raya = POG!! (jk)

Yes! The heroine is lovely~! ;-; Honestly, I'd be overcome with guilt about taking Ishid from the heroine if I was Yunifer,
seeing how the Crown Prince treats her. But Yunifer also deserves happiness, so she shouldn't feel guilty either. *sigh*

I hope her and the heroin become friends;;;
also this gives me remarried empress vibes with the bird lol

Am i the only one who finds raya terrifying?? 💀 like i love his/her personality but those human like eyes 😭😭

Rael is so cute! But I'm glad Yunifer scolded her, like she said thousands could have died had she not been there to clean up her mess. A broken heart is one thing, lives lost is another.

Users who are viewing this thread