Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

i wouldnt mind this going yuri but the tags ain’t saying yuri so...my detective skills are telling me it ain’t gonna happen fellas😔

amj

Double-page supporter
lmao they’ve only been dating for 10 days

Damn, Rael's going through a hard time. Honestly I hope she and Yunifer get to be good friends and Yunifer helps herget away from that nasty guy

Zm

Um no. Nononononononooo
I'm sorry but no. There is no room for your "I've been thinking about you" In this story, pls shtap n let my main ship sail! I ain't here for no yuri k

Oh yes bitch! Yunifer is so legendary, she deserves a harem

I really hope they become good friends again because Rael seems like she really needs one at the moment. However, I don't know how I'd feel about a yuri route opening up. First of all it would be way too soon for Rael, and secondly I just love the main couple too much. I don't mind drama but harem drama gets annoying real quick.

Fed-Kun's army
aw her dad... i hope they weren't close to begin with, bc otherwise that would be too sad for the father. now they can get close!!! ishid is such a devoted bf lmao idk how yunifer really believes he'll ever let her go lmaooo~ also rael... gives me obsessive vibes... idk? she seems nice but also that was def a... line?? lmao??? IS SHE IN LOVE WITH HER??? i'm down for a harem for yunifer but ishid would NEVER dflkjdfsjkl he'd throw down with rael if he had to lmaooooo

thank you for the update, i really love this series!!! :D

Dex-chan lover
welp, its a threesome, I should have known they're all perfect together.
But for real isnt she dating some abusive cheater, I hope Yunifer helps her

confession time cliffhanger?? Lolol😆 just kidding I wonder what the story behind her wound is. thank you for the chapter.

I wonder if the original girl died during a but of her freezing illness episode. Coincidentally getting off early during a day that she was seriously sick seems like him trying to check up on her. For him it would have been his daughter getting deathly ill due to to much water magic and loosing her memories. Even if they weren't close her suddenly not knowing him should have been a bit of a shock. He sort of has the feel of an awkward guy who's trying but has no clue how to right now.

yuri route open!

I seriously love the art though, it might look rushed to others but I think it makes the characters look super cute.

Dex-chan lover
Um... The heroine seems um... Unstable. I really hope she gets the help she needs and that that help doesn't involve the ML or the MC. But that might be asking for too much
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread