Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.6 - Volume & Twitter Extras

Dex-chan lover
@esmee_n101 : She's in the same ch 4 that the image came from
Elenora, the prince's fangirl and from the other faction compare to the king/queen.

Well, same faction as Eumi's parents and in the original timeline the person Eumi suck up to following her parent's letters to get close to high rank nobles.

...and also the one who sent OG Eumi after the heroine AND also abandon her when the prince found out, which was the final straw in OG Eumi's life that started her path to becoming the final boss.

That Rita's comment on the tea is....
Considering when she start to poison Eumi (under the parent's order by taking Rita's sister as 'hostage') and Eumi's reaction is basically 'the tea taste slightly off...eh'...

The poison she used was suppose to be strong enough to kill even with a drop, and by the time Eumi confront Rita the latest dose was something like 6 spoon full or something absurd.

Aggregator gang
Does Dullahan mean something? This is like the third time there was a Dullahan in a manga.

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@serendiity : Still a while actually after double checking.
If it follows WN then there's:
The baby (dragon)

The prince's redemption

Taking the heroine to powerleveling in the darkness dungeon (rip Dullahan, again)

Go to another dungeon town to farm herself a weapon (and kill a boss so many time it's traumatized even after it got 'reset')

THEN actual assassination attempt and finally she confront Rita about it.

Dex-chan lover
there's no dullahan that can rest easy until the explosion maniac and the darkness cheater little girl decided to leave on their own

Double-page supporter
I really like this manga. 10/10.
But Christ on a bike I absolutely despise authors who make useless twitter extras like this. Just release chapters, that way translators won't feel the need to slot it in mid way through the existing chapters. None of this 5.5 when chapter 100 is out nonsense.

-be me
-finds a good manga
-releases new chapter
-new chapter is an extra
-last chapter was two months ago
MFW

my thoughts rn (breh i got bamboozled. its a mf extra nooooooo. y u do dis. i thought it was the next chapter)

thx for the update tho

Group Leader
shit... @WhimsiCat made me wanna read the novel...
where can I fond it? and as a bonux, from what chap is previous chap linked?

Dex-chan lover
@albirew : Don't know if anyone is translating the WN (which is a little different to the LN/manga version anyway), but ch 7 of the manga is ch 11 on the WN

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0284ev/

here's the WN if you want to try reading JP.

Users who are viewing this thread