Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

My "alternative title suggestion": All the main characters are idiots, good thing i'm a side character.

o what, i actually really like this divergence from the ln. like seeing a mass of black fog is understandably unsettling. the other guys dont get a pass, though, lmaooo like yall dont have the excuse of literally seeing sentient dark matter. also love how they compare the emelia's reaction to the cat

@Marjerda in the ln, the blonde girl plays the role of the shallow, 2D, villainness disguised as a saint character who constantly plays victim.
but from what the manga shows so far, a lot of her judgment and assumptions of MC comes from the rumours everyone spread about her being 'pitch black,' as well as her seeing MC as a black shadowy figure, without knowing MC has a normal human appearance. she seems to be a genuinely nice character, with a lot of her prejudice against MC coming from a misunderstanding of the rumours and what she sees. like her glaring at MC and staring at her was because she was a fog figure, but in the ln, she doesn't see the MC as a black shadow figure, she just judges her while she looks completely human.

In the novel its explicitly worse. Little miss heroine says she’ll get stronger “the right way” like the other three, and the all look off to the side when MC realised they were grumbling behind her back that there’s no way anyone can be more powerful than them fairly. They claimed that her “faking” her level was disrespectful and insulting to those who put the work in, but do the same to her to protect their own fragile egos instead of admitting there’s someone who worked harder than them who is stronger.

TLDR; they’re hypocrites who are venting about being shown up and not seen as the elites of the school like they thought they’d be.

The capture targets and original heroine are so fucking dumb. I cannot.🙄 And what baffles me is that the prince even KNEW mc is planned as a future party member yet he still attacks and doubts her. What the actual fuck? I can only assume his besties also know about her future role yet they still act like idiots. Its like stupid and stupider.

Some of the comments say that the mangaka changed things about the heroine and I absolutely have to commend them for it. I hate it when the heroines in villainess are just inexplicably evil. They aren't reincarnated or anything, they just are. I don't like because from all the shoujo manga I've read and a couple of otome game anime adaptions I've seen, the heroines are usually good people. Even if I don't like them, their actions are not possible to be read as malicious. Another reason why I don't like it also have to do with my leftover grudges of people villainizing charaters in their fanfiction. If you want a villain so bad, make one up. The character you hate that you wrote so out of character of practically is one anyway, just give them a new name.

Poor Eumilia, she is not only discriminated by her classmates, but also Cats.
Nya~ Nya~
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

These dumbass princes and the f*cking so called heroine gosh they literally have -100iq or should i say -1000iq. Sis just give me your place and i will give them a piece of my mind.

Dex-chan lover
so he not only told a girl he has only known for a week a state secret, he also confirmed it infront of the entire school. Yup I'm sure the future of that country is going to be great.
Well, he's the Second Prince so unless the First Prince is worse or dies he's unlikely to be king.

I... see... so she's an animal... huh. Crazy how they act so disrespectful in front of a being that can destroy their whole kingdom if she wanted to. Stupid teenagers. The potential love interest might make things more interesting though, seeing they already witnessed a side to our mc that nobody knows of.

Users who are viewing this thread