Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I don’t what’s crazier. That he’s screaming around national secrets or the fact that he doesn’t realised that he f@cked up.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, is Alicia not a bigoted bitch in the manga? That changes over half the story of volume one of the LN. Curious where this will go instead.

in the LN she says that since she has black hair and uses dark magic she must be evil

her worthlessness gets so bad Yumiella actually gets permission, or rather is asked, to drag her to a dungeon to power level her

this culminates in her literally stabbing Yumiella in the back with a light element sword at the entrance to the demon kings castle

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
So why are they asking if shes the demon lord. They know FOR SURE that they have ZERO chance of taking her on.
At the start they bullied her because they thought she was lying about her level. But now they know for sure that shes the strongest being in existence and are still angry with her? Like shouldnt the justice prince be like woah sorry for bullying you, now I know you are really level 99. But no they go and threaten her?

Fed-Kun's army
It would be hilarious though if Alicia was a reincarnated otome player who only played for the romance and didn't care about the RPG elements. So she hates Yumi for being an annoying bully when she played the game, but also instantly romances all the guys to her side. Which explains why shes so weak.

Dex-chan lover
I'm wondering how Alicia will get to see Eumiella's true form in the future...

In the meantime, there's a face with a really high affinity - for my fist.

An Otome game alright.. also love this type of personality! I forgot what's it's called though... (The mc is what I meant)

Users who are viewing this thread