Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Call me back when the manga already past what's i see on the anime. And yes, i read the LN too. 2 volume of them. I can't finish the 3rd because honestly the writing isn't good. . The author just wrote boring paragraph after boring paragraphs i just can't continue. .
Volumes 2 and 3 were hard to get through, but it got good again in volume 4 in my opinion. What happened in volume 4? Yumiella spent most of the novel out of contact with Patrick, and her intelligence returned.

In volume 5, Yumiella even makes a comment in her internal monologue at one point that "I've been hearing people in certain circles claiming my intelligence and maturity were dropping" which had never been said previously in the story, so I suspect it was a direct shout out to the fans who were complaining about that.

Dex-chan lover
Reading about Patrick always reminds me of Oberon and Titania (in SMT, not the play)
Like Titania is always wayy higher level and if there's fusion spell Oberon takes a lot to catch up

My ship will sail soon, I can feel it. I can sea see it. Please, please sail soon. 😩😭 I'm invested in way too many of these snail paced romances. I need one of them to please reach fulfilment already. The number of times I start a slow burn romance only for it to stop updating/go on indefinite hiatus

Dex-chan lover
Since they ruined the Alicia character in the anime making her a victim of the system, i hope the manga do better justice of the source material. Moreover with that end the anime will surely not have more seasons, so the manga is the only adaption left. Cross fingers. :)
I recall hearing she's sorta a victim of the system within the LN as well. It's just not resolved as quickly as the anime did it and Yumelia has to put in actual effort to ensure she isn't executed.

Contributor
I recall hearing she's sorta a victim of the system within the LN as well. It's just not resolved as quickly as the anime did it and Yumelia has to put in actual effort to ensure she isn't executed.
Yep, later in the story, but so early she indeed stab her on purpose.

Double-page supporter
If what I read on comment is true, we might read the best version of what author want us to read/watch.

Since anime is to short they make Alicia problem easy to settle. In manga she might run to neighbouring country and the 3 love interest mission is to awake Alicia back.

We will get Alicia that been corrupt by system saying the reason she need to fight her own country and the one she love, is because of Yumiella. A corrupt heroine v.s a tooting villainess.

Dex-chan lover
Someone in the comment section of one of the episodes for the anime said that Yumiella is autistic, and honestly... yeah, I see it. Expressionless, gestureless, a lack of interest in interacting with other people, unable to understand others' emotions. I understand that these are very surface level and shallow signs of autism, but the theory holds some water.

Dex-chan lover
Im so glad they are crushing on each other, I wish this was just about them falling for one another instead of that heroine mess

I like the POV of Patrick. The main thing I'm curious about is the ending scene with the prince. Since when did they talk on the regular?

Dex-chan lover
I like the POV of Patrick. The main thing I'm curious about is the ending scene with the prince. Since when did they talk on the regular?
Probably since the ball when Patrick realized he was in love with Yumiella and thought of a way to protect her and help her out. So he used his connections as the son of a Marquess and his family's loyalty to the crown to secure time to talk.

Users who are viewing this thread