Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Lol, just shooting randomly and Ryuu likes that.

With the manga adding its own bits, and the anime getting a different ending for volume 1. I honestly don't know where the story is heading for the manga.
Anime was good, but ending bits were funny to see (not funny themselves). They were following the novels till like episode 8/9 then went "we won't finish volume 1 by 12, fuck it. All original from here."

Thanks for the TL

Contributor
Since they ruined the Alicia character in the anime making her a victim of the system, i hope the manga do better justice of the source material. Moreover with that end the anime will surely not have more seasons, so the manga is the only adaption left. Cross fingers. :)

Dex-chan lover
Do you still think it’s worth watching it with the modified ending?

From what I remember the main things that were changed was truncating the fun dungeon leveling time with the item grinding and having an original ending.

The modified ending is less about time but more because of the different Alicia. The Alicia in the manga and anime is much different to the LN so you can't really have what happened in the last chapter of volume 1 happen in the anime (and I doubt they'd do that in the manga too).

It was a fun series Ai Fairouz does a great job playing Dorkness.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it wasn't bad. Just surprising what they did.
Like, if you read the novels before watching the anime. You could probably guess exactly the reason they decided to do the change. (Aside from not having enough time. Kek)
From what I remember the main things that were changed was truncating the fun dungeon leveling time with the item grinding and having an original ending.

The modified ending is less about time but more because of the different Alicia. The Alicia in the manga and anime is much different to the LN so you can't really have what happened in the last chapter of volume 1 happen in the anime (and I doubt they'd do that in the manga too).

It was a fun series Ai Fairouz does a great job playing Dorkness.
Thanks for the answer. If it’s mostly the last part that has changed from the LN than it’s worth giving it a try at least :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread