Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.5 - Ryuu's Daily Life

Dex-chan lover
wtf is papipupepo

edit: ty guys i get it now. it's the lisp for the p letter
maxresdefault.jpg

Not gonna lie, it took me a few minutes to figure this out.

But now that I have... Pffft. That's hilarious. Ryuu is doing Japanese Toddler Speak.

(This is where you get the "-tan" honorific from. It's a super-cute baby-talk version of "-chan", and used by adults only to emphasize that someone is so disgustingly cute that the only way to nake that point clear is to use super-cute diabetes-inducing baby-talk.)

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, it took me a few minutes to figure this out.
But now that I have... Pffft. That's hilarious. Ryuu is doing Japanese Toddler Speak.
it's kinda weird that i already got that he got problem with letter p but when i saw the papipupepo, it throws a massive wrench on my brain gears

(This is where you get the "-tan" honorific from. It's a super-cute baby-talk version of "-chan", and used by adults only to emphasize that someone is so disgustingly cute that the only way to nake that point clear is to use super-cute diabetes-inducing baby-talk.)
AYO WTF?!
i thought -tan was another honorific only reserved for cute people lmao this comment section is blowing my mind more than the chapter lololol

Dex-chan lover
MY EYES ARE BLESSED. TWIN TAILED EUMELLIA FTW :glee::wooow::win:

bonk me for i am horny to the forbidden eumellia and big sis eleanora lmao

wtf is papipupepo

edit: ty guys i get it now. it's the lisp for the p letter
i get that he has problem with words that contains p but it made me think that papipupepo is some kind of reference to japanese culture touchy thingy or something.

i want a pudding that big :nyoron::nyoron:
it just reminds me of mgs2 la li lu le lo

Dex-chan lover
With the bower of pudding, our baby can now pronounce his P's! lol

Might want to remove the first page now that Ch20 is no longer AWOL. Thanks for the chapters! This is one of my 10/10 manga!

Users who are viewing this thread